Pan is really a Permanent Account Number which is given to the persons who are having good income and enable for paying taxes. A user can easily do the online and offline huge amount of banking transaction with this. Apply and Get pan status this website. User can also get the full tax related information with this important Pan Card. if you have applied for Pan Card first time or you have applied for the duplicate Pan card and still you are not getting any updates from the Pan Card office then now you can easily get your Pan Card status. You need to Documents required for tatkal passport authorized site where you can get all the information of your Pan Card status. So why to wait let’s see how you could do it.
How to get Pan Card Status without Acknowledgement no
After successfully filling the 49A form you might have got the acknowledgement no or recipt. People can Check UTI PAN card status online here. You can find your Pan Card status with this acknowledgement no. but what if you haven’t received or you have missed that no. don’t worry still you can find your Pan Card status with just typing your name and surname.
- First open the official site
- Now click on the Pan Card Status link
- You will display one form to fill
- First enter your first name you filled in the 49A form, please write the spellings correct
- Now next one is father’s name and lastly surname.
- Enter you acknowledgement no if you have otherwise no worries
- Now fill the date of birth column
- First write date then month and then year
- Type it appropriately.
- Now click on submit button.
You are here to see your Aadhar card status online. You can take follow-up from the state UTI office if your procedure is pending. And if your Pan Card is ready you can ask to post it as early as possible.